What is Opportunities D2N2?
Opportunities D2N2 is a platform to connect Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire residents, employers, local government, and education and training providers. It does this by providing each stakeholder with a variety of tools to help them navigate the labour market. Whether you are a resident in need of a better CV or a large employer in need of a skilled workforce, Opportunities D2N2 has the tools to help you on your way.
Why should I sign up?
Sign up to Opportunities D2N2 to instantly gain access to the following features and services:
- Search all employment, apprenticeship, training and other relevant opportunities
- Create, store, edit and print a CV
- Send messages to employers and members
- Receive regular updates on opportunities you want to know more about
- Use your profile to automatically pre-populate forms, speeding up applications
- Connect with your community and apply for mentoring opportunities
- Post a request on the connections board to local employers or education providers
- Enable employers to search for my CV and contact me directly
If you are an employer you can use Opportunities D2N2 to:
- Promote your organisation
- Upload and advertise job vacancies
- Manage applications
- Send and receive messages from other users
- Provide work placements to the education providers of our choice
If you are an education provider you can use Opportunities D2N2 to:
- Manage work experience placements
- Administer accredications
- Manage membership groups
- Create and manage mentoring programmes
- Create your own tailored forms